09 February 2009

Been long enough.

I figured that I'd update.

So far I have been feeling quite so-so.
There are a lot of positives in my life.
In the past 3 weeks I've made over 7 videos :)
my editing skills are increasing steadily.
I've managed to get 11 subscribers and I'm happy about that; I hope it will grow though so that I can be exposed to more people and get to know more cool people.


I have hung out with my friends Billy, Jamie, Colin, and Laura in the past 2 weeks. When I write 'hang out' I mean it in the way where I did some stuff with these people that lasted over 3 hours- so real quality hanging out :)

I've gotten 38 of 50 letters written in my self written "Project Note 50" feat.

I went on a short run today and caught up a bit with a close friend by the name of Kimmy...

Also, my homework load has been fine- although I still procrastinate...

Putting the negatives doesn't seem like a good idea, so I'll leave it with that

No comments:

Post a Comment