28 December 2008

AP Bio sucks, but parties don't!

I texted Hayden today about how much I am incapable of doing homework.
Texting isn't even something I like!

I have a condition where I think about all the joys of having homework done, and about all the positives about getting it done... but it doesn't ever actually get done until the last minute because I procrastinate even though I've felt the bite of that act for years...

I did START my Chapter 13 outline.

Here's what I put:

Ch 13: Meiosis and Sexual Life Cycles

then I fell asleep for a bit...

My cousins have a party tonight because of their birthdays :)
They are only like 6, but Filipino parties are full of people and
endless food, so that should be fun.

Although I still cannot consume solid things,
but I'm so close to appearing like a normal-faced kid!

No comments:

Post a Comment