24 December 2008

The snow is getting ridiculous.

It is Christmas Eve, and my face is a balloon because I had oral surgery Monday
and whoever is in charge of giving me drugs forgot to give me a specific yellow pill
which helps with swelling... and considering my mouth is baby sized and I didn't get the pill, I'm swelling like an over helium-ized balloon. Ugh.

But, the snow has not given up, and all the years I've lived here, I've do not recall
the snow staying intact for so long. Hoorah for a White Christmas tomorrow, unless a meteor hits nearby and melts away the snow.

Although I cannot eat anything because of my pitiful face- I can't even fit a spoon in my mouth- I think I will still have a decent Christmas...

Still gotta do some homework for AP bio oh Godiva.....
And I have a Culture and Film project- on the LOTR Return of the King (go figure lol) to complete...

Happy Christmas everyone :)




<- had to drive in this to get to the oral surgeon's place... yummy, right?








No comments:

Post a Comment