01 January 2009

Apparently a good day

Well then.

I planned out my day today.
When I say this, I mean, I REALLY planned out my day...
here's some stuff from my life planner:

12:00pm-2pm Finish Ian McKellen paper (2 pgs and content sheet)

break

3:15-3:20pm Print out AP Online Lab Rubric and directions

3:20-3:45 skim through LOTR movie info book and note areas for later reading

3:50-4pm Make atleast 1 DWS Postcard


Holy cannoli man..
I got through every single thing on my list today.
My agenda has check marks of FINISHED all over it.

I even uploaded a video to my YouTube account.

And I feel really good about myself now.

I'm going to go to dinner with Laura's family, where I will definitely be likely to share my enthusiasm about how much of a non-procrastinator I've been today

(So you'll hear about this twice prolly Laura, since you may stumble upon it here)


Besides that, I'm ready for a new start on my life.
It's now 2009, and I've started my first day great, and I'm hoping to make it like that every day possible.

The reality says that there will be those really un-awesome days, but besides that, I have no clue when those will be, and I'm going to sincerely try to do something with myself every day that includes being academically productive... whether that means I learn a new word and use it a whole bunch, or if I complete a project a week before it is actually due :)

No comments:

Post a Comment