18 January 2009

Daily happening as I know it.

Today I had church.
You know, not bad.

I do like going to church... or excuse me, I do like going to mass.
Sometimes I get something out of it, and other times I just listen and search for something.
I definitely cannot say I'm one of those really religious Catholics though.

Although I am getting confirmed this year, there's part of me who feels bad about it because I have not done too much to deserve it... Nobody is perfect, yeah, but I would like to be at the least- acceptable as a Catholic. Ah well. What can you do?

The time will come if I just wait; but at the same time I must try to change so that something will actually happen.

Today at confirmation, my fellow peers and I made 200 lunch sacks for homeless people. It really was pretty fun. I personally like food and lunch packing. Raisins, Capri Suns, prayer cards, crackers, vienna sausages, and gifts included too.... It was pretty awesome, and I hope that it brings joy to the people who really are less fortunate than me- possession wise.

That is it.

No comments:

Post a Comment