08 January 2009

Day.

It's been still miserable,
but there's only tomorrow left until Saturday,
and honestly, the Seattle outing with Laura is the only thing I'm
looking forward to for life.

Unfortunately because of my conditions
I have failed to do any homework these past 2 days.

I just felt unmotivated, so I simply did not do anything.
I didn't even really do anything to make up for the time I wasn't
doing my homework, when I wasn't typing up a blog
I was just sitting in my room looking blankly at my wall... and that was it.

Whatever.

I have not eaten dinner with the family for 3 days.
And I won't have it with my mom for another 3 days, which I'm thankful for,
because she doesn't know how to talk to a daughter,
she never has..

we never had those mother daughter talks like normal families even when I was little.

And that's why I never talk to her now probably.
Personally I'm not willing to. I've tried before and I even said "listen to what I am trying to explain" and she did not comply at all, so I throw it away. Don't care.

I'd rather live with my dad because I actually can talk to him about personal stuff better, to some degree I think.

So, fuck it I guess.
I've got other things to live for besides college and future jobs.
I'd rather not go to college and instead just work and travel and live spontaneously that way. That would make me more happy after high school.

No comments:

Post a Comment